To achieve the strategic goals of the SEO, our team conducts various audits with actionable recommendations. The key two audits are the technical and content audits.
The main purpose of technical audit is to make ensure that the website is built on strong basis following the right standards of high performing SEO.
Description and other elements to ensure all technical aspects are properly analyzed and addressed.
The main purpose of content audit is to ensure that the keywords are matched and relevant with the current search trends and opportunities in the market.
Below are major points of content audit:
- Content development best practices and implementation
- Analysis of page content to determine which pages need copywriting / editing
- Update and prioritization of pages to improve conversions
- Consolidation of pages to avoid overlapping topics
- Quality of the content ( trusted links, back links, purchased links, spam)
In addition, our team compares the performance/standing of client’s website with the performance/standing of key competitors as identified jointly by our client and research team. This will improve your brands visibility and performance as compared to existing market brands.
Do you want to establish an effective SEO Plan?
Why Digital Marketing with Way2Go - Brief Clip
Drop Us A Line
Way2Go would love to hear from you. Give us a call, email or fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
+1 224 735 2561